Three Easy Everyday Ways to Support ConnectAbility
We have partnered with some pretty amazing organizations to help fund all of our events. These are some easy ways that you can give to ConnectAbility while doing things that you already do. We truly appreciate any and all contributions. If you have any further questions that are not answered in the instructions below, please email us at Info@ConnectAbilityInc.org.
- Enter the following address in your internet browser and follow the instructions: amazon.com/ch/20-4813763
- Enter the following address in your internet browser and follow the instructions: https://www.kroger.com/signin?redirectUrl=/account/communityrewards/enroll
- Search ConnectAbility in charities or enter our charity number: 17294 to have a portion of your purchases benefit ConnectAbility.
Rite Aid Kid Cents
- In order to sign up for Kid Cents rewards, you must first have or sign up for a wellness+Plenti rewards card. Visit KidCents.com or the local Rite Aid store. Enter your information to sign up for the wellness+Plenti rewards card if you are not already a member.
- After you are have a wellness+Plenti rewards card, visit KidsCents.com and select ‘Start Rounding Up’.
- Login with your account information.
- Click ‘Select a Charity’ and type “ConnectAbility” in the search bar. Choose ‘Select This Charity’.
- Click ‘My Change’ and click ‘Automatically round up my purchases’ under ‘Preferences’.